CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 05, 2009

My Fav Quotes!!

here are some of my fav quotes that i love to read over & over again to help me thru the day!!!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."


"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'."

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."

"Women are like teabags; you never know how strong they are until they're put in hot water."

0 comments: