CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 01, 2009

Halloween

dustin was a jester and I dressed up as a country alabama football fan "Row Tide". it was really funny b/c when brenna saw me with pigtails & bright red lipstick on, she started to cry b/c she didn't know who I was & thought I was someone else....it took her a minute to realize that it was her mommy! too funny! dustin and I both went to monica & kyle's halloween party and we had a blast.





about to go trick or treating :)

she loved her costume & didn't want to take it off!

we went to Boo at the Zoo & she entered in the costume contest....she didn't win but I'm glad that she had the confidence to participate!




the talking pumpkin started buzzzzzzzzzzing when he saw brenna LOL

omg that llama kept getting so close to them & I couldn't stop laughing. I thought it was going to spit at them or something.



we had to take a picture w/ both teams :)



Go Fishing





0 comments: