CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 23, 2010

The difference b/tw my girls.....

WOW! What a fast 2 weeks since I've had baby Stella. I can't believe she's 2 weeks old now. Stella is the total opposite of Brenna. Brenna was quiet and NEVER would cry. She would sleep all day long. Now Stella on the other hand...LOL...she loves to cry, eat, and squirm around! She doesn't sleep much and is SOOOO alert. She can lay there for hours wide awake. I knew they would be total opposites b/c Brenna never moved around in my stomach and Stella moved all the time so I know Stella's going to be the more hyper, active one. But I'm not complaining! I want them to be different, I think it's cute.

Brenna's been a lot better around her baby sister. She doesn't act that jealous anymore and she's been wanting to help out more. She'll get a diaper for me and she always wants to brush her hair or hold her bottle! It's so cute and I can't wait until Stella gets bigger so they can play together!!

1 comments:

ashley said...

so sweet..they are beautiful!!! Enjoy every second..