So I only have 2 days left and I've been cleaning like crazy today, but heck, I'm not even half way done! It's not like I have a huge house but it's taking me foreverrrrrr! I thought, ok I will wait last minute and clean so when we get back from the hospital I won't have to worry about how my house looks but man, maybe I should've done it little by little. I even cleaned the base boards today haha. Why do pregnant women tend to clean their base boards? I always hear of that happening & it's just really weird but I just felt like cleaning them!
So I've got my stuff & the baby stuff packed. Now I'm working on Brenna's (Dustin can do his own) lol. Plus, if Brenna spends the night w/ us, I need to pack her toys as well as snacks too. I've got some sheets & we need to bring her pillow. I swear, it's like taking a 3-day vacation! But I know Dustin is going to take her home one day during the week so she won't get bored at the hospital & give her a bath & stuff.
It's hard staying at the hospital for 3 days but hopefully it will go by quick! I just pray for a safe operation & I pray for a healthy baby! I always fear that what if she doesn't have all fingers & toes & this & that but I know it's common for moms to feel that way. Everybody keeps asking me who I think she'll look like and I said Dustin! I have a feeling she'll probably look identical to how brenna looked when she was born.....but you never know! 2 more days to find out & I'm getting so excited.
to be continued.........
February 08, 2010
Nesting.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment