Ok so all weekend long I've been talking about how I have my doc appt on Tuesday. WRONG! I checked my appt card & it was scheduled for Monday. So I just missed my appt and this isn't the first time. About a month ago I did the same thing and I showed up the next day & they were like "oh well your appt was yesterday". They still got to fit me in but damn, it is so embarressing. My OB doc just had a baby so now I have to see one of her partners and he's probably wondering why I didn't show up or even call. So now I'm going to have to call them and tell them that I forgot AGAIN and hopefully it won't happen again! Ughhhh, I'm so forgetful. Why? All I do is sit at home w/ brenna so why do I forget all the time? I guess it's a pregnancy thing! It's not like me at all. I'm always so organized & I always remember everything. Now I feel like such a slacker. Oh well, I'm sure there are other pregnant women at the office that forget their appts too (I hope).
So only 1 week to go........yayyyy!
February 02, 2010
Only 1 week left!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment