This was by far was the best Mother's Day!! Every year it gets better & better but this year was the best b/c I got to spend it w/ my wonderful husband, and my 2 beautiful daughters. Dustin picked out this stunning heart necklace and a coffee mug w/ our pics on it. I know when the girls get older they can buy me something themselves but Dustin really did a great job picking everything out! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family!
We spent the day at San Antonios in Mccalla w/ dustin's family & my family. We had a great time and I'm glad we got to spend it w/ both of our mothers the same time :) then we took the girls to the park and let brenna play some and then took her to get ice cream. That was my plan for mother's day I just wanted to spend time w/ my lil family since dustin only get's one full day off.
So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of the wonderful mothers that I know. God bless you all.
May 10, 2010
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment