so I've been having a lot on my mind lately and I've got to do something about it. When you don't work it seems like all you do is think think and think so I've decided that it's time for me to find a part time job. I have been unemployed for a year now and it's been great staying at home w/ my sweet girls but it's time to get out in the work field again.......soon! I used to work full time and I had a great job but I quit due to stress and also I was pregnant and sick as a dog and I thought it just wasn't worth it anymore so I wanted to stay at home w/ my girls temporarily and I have planned on finding a PT job after Stella was born. Now it's the right time.
A). I need to help contribute to the finances cuz Brenna is starting school in the fall and B). I didn't realize how expensive kids were until I quit my job and C). we are planning on moving!!!
So with that said I am currently looking and hopefully I can get hired on somewhere where I can work at least 3 days a week and no more cuz my mother in law is going to watch the girls and I can't work more than 3 days. My mom might help out but she's going here there and everywhere so I can't rely on her right now. Plus I don't want to work more than 3 days b/c if I did then I might as well work full time then! So I hope there's something out there w/ flexible hours (crossing my fingers)!!!
Dustin and I have decided that we want to move to Vestavia. It's the best place to live and the best school system in the state. Even though the property taxes are high it doesn't even add up to how much we would've paid if we sent our kids to private school so it's definitely worth moving there.
So much to think about right now but if I put my mind on something then I'm going to try to do something about it! It's time to make a change and I pray that it goes as planned :)
July 13, 2010
Future Plans.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment