CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 27, 2009

16 Random Facts About Me

1. I love to travel. I want to visit a few places in this world before I die.
2. I've visited 13 states & 2 countries.
3. I love me some sour candy! I have a stash in my night stand andI know it's bad but I eat some pretty regularly.
4. I only craved ONE thing when I was pregnant, and it was grapefruit.
5. I love to read books & magazines. My favorite books are by Sylvia Browne & my favorite mag is People.
6. My all time fav movies are: The Notebook & Legends of the Fall.
7. When my sister Monica & I were little, I told her to lick my blood and tried to convince her it was ketchup LOL.
8. I've had 1 surprise birthday party in my life. It was my sweet 16!
9. When I was younger I used to spit out my food behind my bed so my parents wouldn't see it.
10. I've always wanted a girl and I got her!
11. My favorite food to eat is salad.
12. Dustin and I first met at Bell Bottoms in 5 Points thru mutual friends.
13. In 1st grade I scribbled my bad grade with a crayon so my mom wouldn't see it.
14. Dustin and I have been together for 6 years & married for 3!!
15. I'm a property tax accountant working at a corporate office that owns inpatient rehab centers around the world.
16. My mom had me when she was 27 via c-section and I was 27 when I had Brenna and it was via c-section...weird huh?

(Thanks Heather)

3 comments:

Heather and Kevin said...

Kinda fun huh? It makes you think about yourself. I enjoyed reading yours. That is so sick about trying to make monica lick your blood.

Kimi said...

;) its very cool reading about who you are and seeing pics of you and Dustin's little cutie. thanks for the invite

Anonymous said...

Nasty! I can't believe that was one of your random facts that you remember about the blood. So don't remember it.